We are a dynamic and reputable main-contracting firm specialising in complex commercial and light builds.
You will have a background in supervising construction sites as well as co-ordinating and getting along with other sub-contractors. You will also have a solid background in carpentry with a good knowledge of carpentry materials.
- Organise work flow on site and order materials;
- Read drawings / blueprintes and sketches to fully grasp requirements;
- Take measuremants and calculate the size and amount of material needed;
- Be on tools when needed: Frame and build buildings by using raw materials or pre-contructed;
- Inspect sites and conduct repairs and maintenance.
- Proven experience as a carpenter and supervisor
- A candidate who takes pride in their workmanship with attention to detail
- Experience with foundations and concrete works
- Experience with compaction
- Good standard of verbal and written communication to both clients and team members
- Willingness to follow company health and safety guidelines at all times
- Willingness to train others
- Good knowledge of, and sound spoken English
A competitive remuneration package and long-term job security. A team first culture that promotes training and career development.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com