You will have a strong background in carpentry with a good knowledge of carpentry materials. Working with and without supervision and following all health and safety standards is essential. We expect that you’re already familiar with ordering materials as well as coordinating and getting along with other subcontractors.
- Read drawings/ blueprints and sketches to fully grasp requirements;
- Take measurements and calculate the size and amount of material needed;
- Frame and build buildings by using raw materials or pre-constructed;
- Inspect sites and conduct repairs and maintenance.
- Proven experience as a carpenter
- Hands on experience with carpentry materials
- Excellent understanding for carpentry techniques and methods of installation and construction,
- Ability to read technical documents and drawings
- Willingness to follow company health and safety guidelines at all times
- Good knowledge of English
A great team first culture that promotes training and career development, a competitive remuneration package and long-term security.
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.