We are a growing, dynamic and reputable main-contracting firm specialising in complex commercial and light builds.
What We Are Looking For
Johnstone Construction Limited is looking for an Health and Safety Manager with:
- Experience and proven performance in construction health, safety and environmental management;
- Strong interpersonal skills including excellent verbal communication, relationship building and staff development;
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office Suite;
- Relevant tertiary qualification in HSE (preferably NZQA);
Primary responsibilities include:-
- Maintain and lead imporvements in existing reporting processes, including hazard and posiitve observations, auditing and incident reporting in company HSE software;
- Lead a proactive and inclusiveness safety culture where everyone is encouraged to discuss and learn;
- Working alongside the Operatons Manager to deliver the continuous improvement in risk management;
Ideally you will be an all-rounder who can take on varying aspects of the job including securing and to some extent co-ordinating with suppliers on supply of materials/services.
Please Send Us Your CV
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com